Information on the processing of personal data on the website www.cadellebbro.it
Hic et Nunc S.r.l. Società Agricola, with registered office in Vignale Monferrato (AL), Località Ca ‘Milano 7 – 15049, Tax Code and VAT number 02356550067, as data controller (hereinafter “Data Controller”), informs you pursuant to the Regulation EU 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and the current national legislation on the protection of personal data that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal identification and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, IP address, etc. – hereinafter “Data” or “Personal Data”) communicated by you when browsing the website of the Owner www.cadellebbro.it (hereinafter “Site”) and / or in case of contact request sent to the Owner.
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your data are processed, without your prior consent, for the following purposes and legal bases:
- execution of the contract and / or pre-contractual commitments:
– manage and maintain the site;
– manage a contact request from you;
– allow and manage your booking.
- the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Owner:
– prevent or discover fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the Site;
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
3. Method of treatment
The processing of your data is carried out – using electronic methods – by means of collection, registration, updating, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, deletion and destruction of data.
4. Data Retention
The Data Controller processes the Data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 2 years from collection.
5. Access to Data
Your data can be accessed for the purposes mentioned above:
- employees and / or collaborators of the Owner and / or Group companies, in their capacity as persons in charge of processing and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- third-party companies or other subjects (for example, IT service providers, suppliers, credit institutes, professional offices, etc.) that perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
6. Data Communication
Your data may be communicated, even without your consent, for the purposes referred to above to control bodies, law enforcement agencies or judges who will treat them, on their express request, as independent data controllers for institutional purposes and / or by law in the course of investigations and controls. Your data may also be disclosed to third parties (for example, partners, freelancers, agents, etc.), as autonomous data controllers, for the performance of activities instrumental to the aforementioned purposes.
7. Data transfer
The Data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
8. Provision of data
The provision of data is mandatory to submit a contact request to the owner. In case you decide not to provide the data we will not be able to process your request.
9. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that, as an interested party, if the limitations established by law do not occur, you have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, even if not yet registered, and that such data are made available to you in an intelligible form;
- obtain indication and, where appropriate, copy: a) the origin and category of personal data; b) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; c) of the purposes and methods of the processing; d) of the identification details of the owner and managers; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; e) where possible, the data retention period or the criteria used to determine this period; f) the existence of an automated decision-making process and, in this case, of the logics used, the importance and consequences expected for the data subject; g) the existence of adequate guarantees in case of transfer of data to an extra-EU country or to an international organization;
- obtain, without undue delay, the updating and correction of inaccurate data or, when interested, integration of incomplete data;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data provided at any time, easily, without impediments, using, if possible, the same channels used to provide them;
- obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data: a) unlawfully processed; b) no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed; c) in case of revocation of the consent on which the treatment is based and in case there is no other legal basis, d) if you are opposed to the treatment and there is no legitimate overriding reason to continue the treatment; e) in case of fulfillment of a legal obligation; f) in the case of data referring to minors. The Data Controller may refuse the cancellation only in the case of: a) exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; b) fulfillment of a legal obligation, execution of a task performed in the public interest or exercise of public authority; c) reasons of public health interest; d) archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes; e) exercise of a right in court;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment in the case of: a) contestation of the accuracy of personal data; b) unlawful processing of the Data Controller to prevent its cancellation; c) exercise of your right in court; d) verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Owner with respect to those of the interested party;
- receive, if the processing is carried out by automatic means, without hindrance and in a structured format, in common and legible the personal data concerning you to transmit them to another holder or – if technically feasible – to obtain direct transmission by the owner to another holder;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, connect to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or paper mail;
- propose a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
In the above cases, where necessary, the Data Controller will inform the third parties to whom your personal data are communicated of the possible exercise of your rights, with the exception of specific cases (eg when such fulfillment proves impossible or implies the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
10. How to exercise rights
You can exercise these rights at any time:
- by sending a registered letter a.r. to the owner’s address;
- by sending an email to email@example.com
- by calling 035.4995700.
11. Owner, manager and in charge of processing
The data controller is:
Hic et Nunc S.r.l. Agricultural company, with registered office in Vignale Monferrato (AL), Località Cà Milano 7, CF e P. IVA 02356550067.
The appointed Data Protection Officer is:
- Roedl & Partner;
- Address and telephone: Largo G. Donegani n. 2, 20121 Milan – 02/6328841.
The updated list of data processors is kept at the headquarters of Vignale Monferrato (AL), Località Cà Milano 7
Vignale Monferrato, 21 May 2018
Hic et Nunc S.r.l. Agricultural Company